Azure Blob/File Storage Configuration using Access Keys
Azure Storage configuration with NirvaShare can be configured using access keys obtained from Azure cloud console. In this document, we will look in to how to create the access key and and configure the storage with NirvaShare.
Before you could begin to configure NirvaShare, it is essential to get the access keys.
- To generate access keys, select your storage account from your Azure Portal.
- Within the storage account, click on Access Keys tab as shown below.
- Make a note of the connection string, this is required while configuring storage in Admin Console of NirvaShare.
The obtained access connection string will have to configured with NirvaShare to provide access to the storage and follow the below steps.
- Login to Admin Console of NirvaShare.
- Click on left menu Settings
- Edit the File Storage under the settings page.
- Select Azure Blob or Azure Shares depending the storage type.
- Provide the access connection string.
- Click on TEST to validate the access to storage.
- Save it.