- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
Suspend All Access
Access to User application can be temporarily suspended on a need basis. When suspend all access is enabled during server maintenance, in such time the users will be prevented from accessing the application.
Here are the steps.
- Login to Admin Console and click on Settings from the left menu and then on Suspend All Access.
- Click on Edit to make the changes.
- By enabling this, the access to the user application is temporarily suspended.
- After suspending the access and saving it, when users try to access the user application, it will re-direct them to an access denied page.
- Please note that access to Admin Console is not blocked.
Table of Contents