- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
Logging for NirvaShare Services
Application logs provide vital information that help in debugging errors, trace, etc. Logging level for NirvaShare services can be set to DEBUG, ERROR, INFO, TRACE and WARN. Each NirvaShare service can be set to any of the required logging level.
This guide will help you to configure the logging level for NirvaShare services.
- Go to NirvaShare admin console, click on Settings from left menu and then click on Logging.
- Edit the configuration.
- Logging level can be set to every service.
- Click on SAVE to set the logging level.
- The logging setting will immediately take effect for admin console.
- For other services, it takes effect after any of the users makes a login.