Form based Authentication (Single User)
In this document, we will look into how to create a login profile for Form based authentication that will prompt for a single username and password to enter while accessing the shares.
Follow the below steps to create a new Form based login profile.
- Click on Login Profiles from the left menu of Admin Console.
- Click on CREATE button from the top right corner.
- Provide a name for title.
- For the Authentication, select Form based (Single User)
- Provide a username and password of your choice. This is the credential that will be prompted to user to enter while accessing the shared file/folder.
- Click on CREATE
Note – To restrict access to only certain white listed IP address or a range, please refer to Access Restriction with IP Address