Updating External IDP SAML Metadata in Login Profile
The SSO configuration with external Identity Providers such as Active Directory, Okta, AWS Identity Center, etc requires SAML metadata. This document explains how to update the external IDP metadata content with the Login Profile of NirvaShare.
Make sure you have the SAML metadata XML file obtained from external IDP and follow the below steps to update SAML metadata in the Login Profile. .
- Log in to Admin Console as an administrator.
- Click on Login Profiles from the left menu of the Admin Console.
- Edit the existing Login Profile of type External Single Sign On (SSO)
- In the External IDP SAML Metadata section
- Click on the Browse button and select the metadata file.
- Click on UPDATE