DigitalOcean Storage Configuration using Access and Secret Keys
DigitalOcean Space Storage configuration with NirvaShare can be configured using access keys obtained from DigitalOcean cloud console. In this document, we will look in to how to create the access key and and configure the storage with NirvaShare.
To generate new keys, please login to your DigitalOcean cloud console and follow the below steps.
- Login to cloud.digitalocean.com as admin user.
- From the left menu, click on MANAGE -> Spaces and click on Manage Keys at the right top corner.
- Under the Spaces Access Keys section, click on Generate New Key and provide any name.
- This will generate a new Access key and Secret keys, please copy this and keep it aside, as it will be required during storage configuration in NirvaShare Admin Console.
- For more information regarding access keys on DigitalOcean, please check DigitalOcean Documentation
The obtained access and secret keys will have to configured with NirvaShare to provide access to the storage and follow the below steps.
- Login to Admin Console of NirvaShare.
- Click on left menu Settings
- Edit the File Storage under the settings page.
- Select DigitalOcean Spaces
- For the storage regions, specify fra1, sgp1, nyc3, ams3, sfo3
- Click on TEST to validate the access to storage.
- Save it.