Email Server Settings
In order to send emails for notifications, sharing, and other purposes, email server information has to be configured.
Here are the steps.
- Login to Admin Console and click on Settings from the left menu and then on Email Settings.
- Click on Edit to make the changes.
- Provide the details of the email server such as the email host, port number, reply to address, from address, etc, to allow email communications and notifications.
- Enable the SSL option and Start TLS option for establishing encrypted and secure connection.
- On setting the details and saving it, you will now will be able to share files/folder with email, receive notifications and OTP tokens through email.